ďAL-ANON SPOKEN HEREĒ MEETING FORMAT
Hi, my name is ____________________, a grateful Al-Anon member and your
secretary for this meeting. Welcome to the ďAl-Anon Spoken HereĒ meeting. This
meeting runs 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Letís open with a moment of silence for those family members still suffering inside and outside of these rooms, followed by the Serenity Prayer.
God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.
††††† (Al-Anon/Alateen Service Manual pg. 10)
Volunteers are needed to read:
1. Suggested Preamble to the 12 Steps (found on the page before
Jan 1 in all daily readers)
2. Al-Anon 12 Steps(found in the page after Dec 31 in all daily
Letís go around the globe and introduce ourselves. Hi, my name is
_______________ from ________________.
We read from ďAl-Anon Spoken HereĒ pamphlet P53. May we take a quick count of the number of brochures available on the line today?
Leader asks for volunteers to read 4 questions and answers from the brochure.
2. Leader asks for a volunteer to speak for 5 minutes about
We have 3 minute shares. Do we have a volunteer to be our spiritual timer? Would the spiritual timer like to share first?
1. The floor is open for shares at this time.
The meeting closes at 15 minutes after the hour.
Thank you to all who shared, read, and timed.
2. Letís close with Al-Anonís Declaration followed by the
3. Could we have a volunteer to be the secretary for the next
JANUARY 2, 2016
FEBRARY 6, 2016
MARCH 5, 2016
APRIL 2, 2016